Customer Loyalty Schemes.
Check out our latest posts:
Are we right for your company?
The Team at Real Rewards have over Twenty years experience in the Set-up, Development and running of Customer Loyalty Schemes. With an In-House Software developer, Sales and Marketing Manager and a dedicated outsourcing Team we are able to offer you a very straight forward (and) most importantly BESPOKE Customer Loyalty scheme that can be designed to suit your business.
Our Customer Loyalty schemes are aimed at business owners / managers who wish to offer a loyalty scheme solution, but do not want its operation and management to distract from running the core business.
How does the Customer Loyalty Scheme work?
Sign up process.
- The customer is given an application form to fill in with their personal details.
- They will also be issued with a Loyalty Card which will have a 14 digit number on the front and also embossed into the magnetic stripe on the reverse of the card.
- The number on the card will be added to the application form and then sent to us for processing.
- Then your customer can start Spending.
- (YOU have total ownership of your customer database
- Every-time a customer spends money with you they have their Loyalty Card Swiped and the amount they have spent is entered into the Loyalty Card System.
- At the end of each trading day an ‘end of day’ will be done to collate all of the Loyalty Card Transactions.
- Each day Real Rewards will dial into Dropbox (this is where all transactions are held overnight.
- These transactions are then allocated to the relevant customers account.
The Rewarding Part
- Real Rewards will analyse what each customer has spent over a given’ period (one Quarter) and then produce a report that will show the total amount of ‘Reward they are entitled to.
- We will issue a minimum of four Voucher letters to your customers for the amount they are entitled to via Royal Mail. All we ask is that you provide us with the content for each letter and we will do the rest.
- Vouchers are then redeemed at your site against customer spend thus driving repeat visits
- Cost effectiveness is a key factor in your decision making process regarding your Customer Loyalty Scheme.
- A Windows based Till or EPOS system OR a Windows based device such as a Laptop / Net-book / PC.
- A Magnetic stripe reader and or a Barcode reader. (We can provide this)
- Broadband internet access on site and internet connectivity to each device running the Loyalty Scheme.
- We will provide all the assistance that you need to get set up.